Wikki Stix Tons of Fun kit is ideal for car trips, and independent play. Wikki Stix are a tactile, sensory and engaging product which can be used to help children and adults with special needs in myriad ways.
Made in the USA, Wikki Stix are non-toxic and bring a fun and colourful approach to challenging issues. Because Wikki Stix are easy to peel up and reposition, they are virtually "mistake-free" which helps build self-esteem.
Soft and pliable, Wikki Stix can be used by small fingers for all kinds of fine motor skills, from learning to form letters and numbers to simple grip and finger strengthening exercises. These same concepts are applicable for arthritic fingers as well.
Wikki Stix are also a multi-sensory resource ideal for children and adults with an ASD or SPDs, as they may:
- help generate verbal interaction as children create with their Wikki Stix.
- assist with focus and attention when used as a quiet fidget tool.
- assist with cognitive development by providing kinesthetic learning opportunities.
- 96 Wikki Stix
- Wooden shapes, feathers and pompoms
- 4 blank faces
- Do-wikki game
- Wikkidoodle sheets
- Travel fun book of ideas, plus travel sheet
- colourful fish and butterfly to decorate
- 2 greeting cards
- Sturdy carrying case for take-along fun
Manufacturer recommends not suitable for children under 3 years.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Special Needs Toys Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.